TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE
Tickets are being released daily for upcoming performances.
Des Moines Performing Arts is the only official ticketing provider for HAMILTON at the Des Moines Civic Center.
HAMILTON LOTTERY DETAILS
The digital lottery will open at 11:00 AM CT on Monday, June 25 for tickets to the Wednesday, June 27 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register beginning two days prior to each performance.
- The lottery will open at 11:00 AM CT two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 AM CT the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 AM CT the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 PM CT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 PM CT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
HAMILTON is the story of America's Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington's right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, HAMILTON is the story of America then, as told by America now.
With book, music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler and musical direction and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on Ron Chernow’s biography of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton.
HAMILTON tickets are limited to 4 per household.
(Patron Donors and above, please see your DMPA communications for additional ticket limit details)
In a concerted effort to protect consumers, DMPA and the producers of HAMILTON have decided that tickets will be mailed closer to the engagement. Ticket holders can expect to receive their tickets in the mail in mid-June.
Please note: Hamilton is recommended for ages 10+. Only children age 5 and over with tickets will be allowed into the theater for this production.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 4 ticket limit per household. This includes previously purchased tickets. Tickets purchased by phone and online through Des Moines Performing Arts are subject to non-refundable service and handling charges. Des Moines Performing Arts and the producers of HAMILTON reserve the right to revoke tickets that end up on the secondary market. Mail delivery is available only if purchased 10 days out from the performance. Will Call pick-up is available at the Des Moines Civic Center Ticket Office by the original purchaser only with a valid ID matching the name on the order and the order number.
CONSUMER WARNING: Des Moines Performing Arts is the only OFFICIAL TICKETING PROVIDER for events at the Des Moines Civic Center. Tickets obtained from other unauthorized sources may be stolen, counterfeit or invalid and may not be honored. Tickets Purchased from other sources are often inflated in price and not eligible for assistance if tickets are lost, stolen or in the event the show is cancelled or rescheduled. Des Moines Performing Arts is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources. Tickets will not be received or activated until 30 days prior to the performance date listed on your ticket. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Des Moines Performing Arts in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.