Des Moines Performing Arts is a 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable organization. Be among the over 5,000 individual supporters who energize our local arts and cultural community each year by making a generous donation to Des Moines Performing Arts. Your gift will further our mission of engaging the Midwest through world-class performing arts presentations and education and community engagement activities.
Your support of world-class performances and art education initiatives creates an immediate impact on our community. Expand the arrows below to learn more about our 100% tax-deductible individual giving levels.
- Provide an ASL interpretation for one performance
- Email notifications of Priority Access Tickets when available
- Provide a classroom of 30 students access to an Applause Series matinee for only $1 per ticket
- Priority registration to Summer Camps & Classes for your children and grandchildren
- Provide an in-school artist residency for one classroom
- Provide two full Summer Camp scholarships for historically underserved youth in our community
- Recognition in Centerstage program at all Willis Broadway Series performances
- Provide 200 students access to an Applause Series matinee for only $1 per ticket
- Access to the Patron Circle Lounge prior to performances and at intermission with complimentary beverage service, light snacks and coat check
- Access to best-of-house seats, exclusively for Patron+ level donors (subject to availability)
- Patron Concierge Phone Line for ticketing needs
- Support one school in the Iowa High School Musical Theatre Awards program
- Invitations to private company parties for you and a guest
- Founders Concierge Phone Line for ticketing needs (with fees waived)
- Support special initiatives such as sensory-friendly performances or an in-depth project with historically underserved youth
- Invitation to join the President and CEO of Des Moines Performing Arts on trips to New York City and London to experience theater productions with behind-the-scenes access to shows
*All higher levels of giving yield the benefits of lower levels
Des Moines Performing Arts tax ID (EIN) is 51-0138181. If you have questions, please contact a member of the Development team at email@example.com or 515-246-2354.
Your Support Makes a Difference
The Awards Showcase gives 700 Iowa students their moment in the spotlight as part of the Iowa High School Musical Theater Awards program.Learn More
"To have been given the chance to work with a professional choreographer and music director! Wow!"
- Ridg, Waukee High School