Des Moines Performing Arts is a 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable organization. Be among the over 5,000 individual supporters who energize our local arts and cultural community each year by making a generous donation to Des Moines Performing Arts. Your gift will further our mission of engaging the Midwest through world-class performing arts presentations and education and community engagement activities.
Your support of world-class performances and art education initiatives creates an immediate impact on our community. Expand the arrows below to learn more about our 100% tax-deductible individual giving levels.
- Provide an ASL interpretation for one performance
- Email notifications of Priority Access Tickets when available
- Provide a classroom of 30 students access to an Applause Series matinee for only $1 per ticket
- Priority registration to Summer Camps & Classes for your children and grandchildren
- Provide an in-school artist residency for one classroom
- Provide two full Summer Camp scholarships for historically underserved youth in our community
- Recognition in Centerstage program at all Willis Broadway Series performances
- Provide 200 students access to an Applause Series matinee for only $1 per ticket
- Access to the Patron Circle Lounge prior to performances and at intermission with complimentary beverage service, light snacks and coat check
- Access to best-of-house seats, exclusively for Patron+ level donors (subject to availability)
- Patron Concierge Phone Line for ticketing needs
- Support one school in the Iowa High School Musical Theatre Awards program
- Invitations to private company parties for you and a guest
- Founders Concierge Phone Line for ticketing needs (with fees waived)
- Support special initiatives such as sensory-friendly performances or an in-depth project with historically underserved youth
- Invitation to join the President and CEO of Des Moines Performing Arts on trips to New York City and London to experience theater productions with behind-the-scenes access to shows
*All higher levels of giving yield the benefits of lower levels
Des Moines Performing Arts tax ID (EIN) is 51-0138181. If you have questions, please contact a member of the Development team at email@example.com or 515-246-2354.
Your Support Makes a Difference
"The dollar ticket price [for the Applause Series shows] is unbelievable. Without it, we would't be able to come. The people who support this program need to be applauded because it gives kids great opportunities."
- Lynn, Holy Trinity Catholic School
"To have been given the chance to work with a professional choreographer and music director! Wow!"
- Ridg, Waukee High School