Over 6,000 individual supporters energize our local arts and cultural community each year by making a generous donation to Des Moines Performing Arts. With your gift, you will join them in ensuring the future of entertainment, education and cultural activities. Your support creates an immediate impact in our community and enriches the lives of your friends and neighbors.
Expand the arrows below to learn more about our 100% tax-deductible individual giving levels. Des Moines Performing Arts is a 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable organization.
- Support special initiatives such as sensory-friendly performances or an in-depth project with historically underserved youth
- Invitation to join the President and CEO of Des Moines Performing Arts on trips to New York City and London to experience theater productions with behind-the-scenes access to shows
- Support one school in the Iowa High School Musical Theatre Awards program
- Invitations to private company parties for you and a guest
- Founders Concierge Phone Line for ticketing needs (with fees waived)
- Provide 200 students access to an Applause Series matinee for only $1 per ticket
- Access to the Patron Circle Lounge prior to performances and at intermission with complimentary beverage service, light snacks and coat check
- Access to best-of-house seats, exclusively for Patron+ level donors (subject to availability)
- Patron Concierge Phone Line for ticketing needs
- Provide two full Summer Camp scholarships for historically underserved youth in our community
- Recognition in Centerstage program at all Willis Broadway Series performances
- Provide an in-school artist residency for one classroom
- Provide a classroom of 30 students access to an Applause Series matinee for only $1 per ticket
- Priority registration to Summer Camps & Classes for your children and grandchildren
- Provide an ASL interpretation for one performance
- Email notifications of Priority Access Tickets when available
*All higher levels of giving yield the benefits of lower levels
Des Moines Performing Arts tax ID (EIN) is 51-0138181. If you have questions, please contact a member of the Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-246-2354.
Your Support Makes a Difference
"The dollar ticket price [for the Applause Series shows] is unbelievable. Without it, we would't be able to come. The people who support this program need to be applauded because it gives kids great opportunities."
- Lynn, Holy Trinity Catholic School
"After summer camp, she spent a lot of time developing plays with her friends. She was interested before, but now she thinks she's a director and an actress and ... just anything."
- Catherine, parent of second-grader Meg in Des Moines