HEALTH POLICY INFORMATION
THE LATEST UPDATES FROM DMPA
The health and safety of our audiences, artists and staff will always be our top priority. Over the past 18 months our colleagues have been working with health experts and industry leaders to guide our policies and ensure your safe return to our venues. With that guidance in mind, DMPA is implementing new health policies for upcoming indoor performances.
Continuing for the foreseeable future, all guests planning to attend a performance inside a DMPA venue must present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or the results of a negative COVID-19 test.
Guests over 18 years of age will also be required to present a corresponding government-issued photo ID.
Additionally, all audience members must wear a mask at all times inside a DMPA venue unless enjoying refreshments within DMPA’s designated areas.
DMPA will regularly review and update audience policies. Please watch your email or visit DMPA.org for future updates.
Our colleagues have been hard at work updating the Civic Center HVAC systems with new industry-leading MERV 13 filters, adjusting for increased fresh air circulation and adding portable air filtration systems in key areas. Other improvements include additional hand sanitizing stations, protective guards around concession areas and implementation of touchless transaction options.
Please know that if you or a member of your party are not feeling well prior to a performance, we have a variety of flexible options available to you including exchanges and refunds. Please contact us prior to the performance and our team will gladly walk you through your options.
Your loyalty has protected the arts through this intermission, and we are delighted to welcome you back to live performances. Thank you for your continued support!
Know before you go
Proof of Vaccination
- Vaccination cards, photocopies and phone photos will be accepted as proof of vaccination at each performance.
- Guests over 18 years of age will also be required to present a corresponding government-issued photo ID.
- To be considered fully vaccinated a guest must be at least 14 days past their final vaccine at the time of the performance.
- If you need to locate a vaccine site you may do so here.
Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test
- Guests that are not fully vaccinated or under the age of 12 must provide one of the following at each performance:
- A negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours of performance.
- An antigen test administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider within 24 hours of the performance. (An at-home antigen test administered by a virtual proctor with a time and date stamped result – such as Abbott’s BinaxNOW with the Navica app result – will also be accepted.)
- If you are seeking a testing site please visit here.
Face Mask Requirements
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times by all individuals over the age of two within DMPA venues regardless of vaccination status.
Screenings When Entering DMPA Venues
- Please arrive early and allow extra time prior to your performance for health and safety screenings.
- Do not attend an event if you are currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who is known to have COVID-19. Our Ticket Office staff is available to discuss alternative options for you should you need prior to your performance.
- To expedite security screenings please bring limited personal items and familiarize yourself with DMPA’s list of prohibited items found here.
Make a gift today to ensure the
future of the arts.
Performances below have been postponed and we are working to reschedule new dates:
CHITA & FRIENDS
May 8, 2021 - TBA
Monday, May 18, 2020 - TBA