Iowa High School Musical Theater Awards
School registrations are now open for the 2021-2022 Program! Registration forms are due by Tuesday, September 21, 2021.
- Any Iowa school may participate this year in learning opportunities regardless of whether producing a musical. Schools must be registered in the overall program to receive access.
- Schools producing a fall musical should supply all musical information (title, dates, times, etc.) at the time of registration.
- Schools producing a spring musical (or still contemplating producing a spring musical) are encouraged to provide as much information as known at this time. Final production information will be due in early 2022.
- For peak show weekends, we will honor requests for adjudication on a first-come, first-serve basis. As such, fall schools in particular are encouraged to register early.
COVID-19 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS (As of 8.24.21)
*See bottom of page for quick access to forms and other resources for adjudication.
ADJUDICATION RESOURCES & LINKS
Please review/submit the following items prior to your school musical opening.
- ADJUDICATION FORM
(Submit form online 2 weeks prior to production.)
- COVID-19 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
(Review prior to opening to ensure eligibility for in-person adjudication. Current as of 8.24.21)
- RECOGNITION OF PARTICIPATION GRAPHIC FOR PRODUCTION PLAYBILL: jpeg, PDF
(Insert into school playbill prior to printing.)
- TECHNICAL, CREATIVE, AND BUSINESS ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS OVERVIEW FOR STUDENTS - OPTIONAL
(Share with tech, creative and business students so they can decide whether they would like to submit a portfolio and gather artifacts during tech/production.)
Please utilize the following items after your school musical closes.
- PRODUCTION PHOTO UPLOADER - REQUIRED
(Upload digital production photographs within 2 weeks of your production closing.)
- TECHNICAL, CREATIVE, AND BUSINESS ACHIEVEMENT PORTFOLIO UPLOADER - OPTIONAL
(Students who would like to be considered for a technical, creative or business achievement award will submit their portfolio here.)
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT APPLICATION UPLOADER - OPTIONAL
(Schools who would like to be considered for a community engagement award will submit their application here.)
Adjudicator feedback will be sent to school contacts via email within three weeks of a school's production closing, unless otherwise communicated.