Part-Time Ticketing Service Representative
Des Moines Performing Arts is seeking a customer focused, self-motivated, detail oriented and highly organized professional to play a leading role as a Part Time Ticketing Services Representative in our Ticket Office. The ideal candidate for this position will have a natural passion for the performing arts and top notch customer service skills.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Part Time Ticketing Services Representative's primary responsibility is to support ticket office operations by assisting guests with ticket purchases, processing orders and other requests while upholding the integrity of Des Moines Performing Arts’ Quality Standards.
- Transactional/Administrative: Process ticket sales accurately, i.e. price tickets appropriately (donor price code, etc.) and process exchanges properly. Utilize resources such as process documentation when needed. Complete accurate balance out sheet at end of shift.
- Guest Experience: Create positive, consistent guest experience by interacting in polite, professional and friendly manner. Exhibit ‘guest first’ attitude.
- Priority given to those with the most availability (days/evenings/weekends). - Please fill out availability carefully.
- Must be available nights, weekends, and occasional holidays.
- Retail/Service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong guest-focused engagement
- Proactive thinking and ability to effectively complete projects
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Minimum education level is High School graduate or equivalent
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 40lbs
- Must maintain a professional appearance
Des Moines Performing Arts is a premier organization showcasing a variety of professional productions while providing an exciting and dynamic work environment. If you are interested and meet the expressed qualifications, complete the on-line application along with submitting your cover letter and resume.
Des Moines Performing Arts is an equal employment opportunity employer. In accordance with state and federal law, all personnel actions such as compensation rates, benefits, job changes, company-supported training, educational tuition assistance, screening and interviewing processes will be administered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected class.