Part-time Guest Services Associate
Des Moines Performing Arts is currently seeking qualified candidates for our guest services department. The guest services associate is responsible for ensuring each patron has an exceptional experience while attending our venues.
Duties include work in admissions, hospitality, and other areas as assigned. This is a great opportunity for those interested in part-time work in a great environment and want to work alongside others who enjoy the excitment of the performing arts. Most hours are evenings and weekends.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Previous experience in customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills
- Computer skills
- Outstanding organization skills
- Able to effectively multitask
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to quickly make sound decisions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Weekend, holiday and evening availability required
- Some positions require knowledge of food service safety guidelines and basic accounting skills that include experience with handling cash
This is an excellent opportunity with an exciting and dynamic organization. If you are interested and meet the expressed qualifications, complete the on-line application along with your availability.
Des Moines Performing Arts is an equal employment opportunity employer. In accordance with state and federal law, all personnel actions such as compensation rates, benefits, job changes, company-supported training, educational tuition assistance, screening and interviewing processes will be administered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected class.